To ensure improved learning outcomes for young children, leaders need skills, knowledge, and dispositions to effectively navigate and promote program and system goals. State early education administrators vary in their leadership and management competencies, yet scant attention has been given to preparing and developing their leadership skills. The CEELO Leadership Academy is designed to address this gap. The Academy was designed initially to address findings from a brief by Stacie Goffin, Building Capacity Through an Early Education Leadership Academy.
Learn more about CEELO Leadership Academy by visiting the following:
- Examine the results of the first three years of the academy by reading CEELO Leadership Academy: A Retrospective Review After Three Years of Implementation
- A Summary of the CEELO Leadership Academy Retrospective Study
- CEELO Leadership Professional Learning Community-Final Report
- Go to this year’s Cohort 4 Leadership Academy
- Explore previous Academies