May 5, 2016
Early Childhood Teacher Education Policies: Research Review and State Trends reviews key findings from a recent policy report by the Center on Enhancing Early Learning Outcomes which reviews published research on early childhood (ECE) workforce education and credentials as well as on the current status of ECE wages, recruitment and retention challenges, and promising practices.
Presenters and respondents included:
- Diane Schilder, CEELO Principal Research Scientist at the Education Development Center, Inc.
- Deborah Adams, Connecticut Office of Early Childhood
- Steven Barnett, National Institute for Early Education Research
- Annie Rooney-French, Kentucky Department of Education
- Kathleen Theodore, American Institutes for Research
- Marcy Whitebook, University of California Berkeley