- PK-3: What Does It Mean for Instruction?
- Early Childhood Preparation for School Leaders: Lessons from New Jersey Principal Certification Programs
- Extracting Success in Pre-K Teaching: Approaches to Effective Professional Learning Across Five States
High-Quality Instruction – Birth Through Third Grade
Panelists discuss what constitutes high-quality instruction in the early grades. This webinar addresses multiple perspectives, including addressing the following questions:
- What does RIGOR look like in the context of play-based learning?
- How do state agency personnel support district leaders and schools in optimizing curricula and environments for students from preschool through third grade?
- How do district personnel and teachers effectively implement high-quality curriculum for children from preschool through grade three?
Listeners have a chance to learn from a national expert, state agency personnel, district leaders, and teachers working on issues of high-quality instruction.
- Diane Schilder, CEELO Senior Research Scientist at EDC, moderator
- Andres Bustmante, Post-Doctoral Research Fellow, Temple University
- Jane Fronheiser and Tina Rose-Turriglio, New York State Education Department
- Peg Drappo, Tracy Kriegsbaum, Renee Waterbury and Heather White, Watertown City School District, NY