The Roundtable is collaboratively planned by CEELO and NAECS-SDE with national technical assistance partners to build capacity of state agency early childhood specialists to provide informed leadership about research-based practices that directly impact the development and learning of children, birth through grade three. The meeting provides participants with cutting edge research and innovative proven practices to enhance state policies and programs.
- 2018 Roundtable – SAVE THE DATE!! – June 6-8 in Austin, TX
- 2017 Roundtable – Leading for Change in Early Childhood
- 2016 Roundtable – Mobilizing an Exceptional Early Childhood Workforce
- 2015 Roundtable – Leading for Excellence: Building Key Competencies to Lead High Performing Early Learning Initiatives
- 2014 Roundtable -Excellence for Every Child: Improving the Quality of Teaching Birth through Grade Three
- 2013 Roundtable – Using Assessment to Improve Teaching and Learning for Young Children Birth through Grade Three