The Cost of Preschool Quality and Revenue (CPQ&R) calculator provides reliable cost calculations and funding estimates so you can respond to questions about expenses associated with implementing high-quality preschool with confidence.
This Communications Toolkit provides the ingredients and strategies you need to craft an effective response to why policymakers and funders should invest in high-quality preschool programs.
Helpful Resources provide information on key elements of preschool quality, along with talking points, quotes from experts, CPQ&R data and examples of graphic displays, relevant resources and printable handouts.
Outreach Materials include sample social media posts, a press release template, printable handouts, quotes and graphics for presentations.
- How to Talk about Costs [PDF | Word]
- Sample Social Media [PDF | Word]
- Press Release Template [PDF | Word]
- Quality Matters Quotes from Early Education Experts [PDF | Word]
- Printable Handouts on Quality Early Education Topics
- CPQ&R Graphics [PDF | Word]
- What is the CPQ&R?
- CPQ&R Communications FAQ
- Tips to guide framing, pivoting and storytelling (Advocacy and Communication Solutions, 2017)
“The CPQ&R helped us think more about which quality factors are also cost-drivers,” said Amanda Zimmerman of Early Learning Indiana.