The Cost of Preschool Quality Tool estimator (CPQ) provides reliable cost calculations and funding estimates so you can respond to questions about expenses associated with implementing high-quality preschool with confidence.
This Communications Toolkit provides the ingredients and strategies you need to craft an effective response to why policymakers and funders should invest in high-quality preschool programs.
Helpful Resources provide information on key elements of preschool quality, along with talking points, quotes from experts, CPQ data and examples of graphic displays, relevant resources and printable handouts.
Outreach Materials include sample social media posts, a press release template, printable handouts, quotes and graphics for presentations.
- How to Talk about Costs [PDF | Word]
- Sample Social Media [PDF | Word]
- Press Release Template [PDF | Word]
- Quality Matters Quotes from Early Education Experts [PDF | Word]
- Printable Handouts on Quality Early Education Topics
- CPQ Graphics [PDF | Word]
- What is the CPQ?
- CPQ Communications FAQ
- Tips to guide framing, pivoting and storytelling (Advocacy and Communication Solutions, 2017)
“The CPQ helped us think more about which quality factors are also cost-drivers,” said Amanda Zimmerman of Early Learning Indiana.