Here you will find an array of publications by CEELO aimed at securing best practices and enhancing child outcomes. These include policy briefs and reports, Fast Facts, archived webinars, presentations, and tools. To search by content area, click on the area you are interested in and you will be redirected to a list of all the materials we have produced in that area.
- Assessment - These resources support improved knowledge about and use of early childhood comprehensive assessment systems.
- Birth through Third Grade – These resources provide guidance on strengthening the alignment of birth through 3rd grade educational policies and systems
- Child Outcomes – These resources highlight research and approaches to improving child outcomes through high quality early learning programs.
- Data – These resources provide guidance on enhancing the use of assessment data and other information to improve program quality
- Systems – These resources provide guidance on enhancing the coordination of resources and policies across statewide systems
- Workforce – These resources focus on increasing the knowledge and skills of the early learning workforce, including teacher evaluation.
To view CEELO publications by publication type, click here.